My suggestion for Passpack is ...

Google Apps Third party Login

Support login using Google Apps. Currently you support login using a consumer Google Account, but not Google Apps. This would help me roll out passpack to the rest of my company that is currently using Google Apps.

68 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PasspackAdminPasspack (Admin, Passpack) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

100 votes! awesome service so far, pleas improve greatly with this feature! :-)

• Clemens BerndtClemens Berndt commented  · 

Integration with Google Apps would make this service very attractive.

• BJBJ commented  · 

It seems to me that since you have already integrated with google accounts, that this feature isn't going to be too difficult to implement. We have a google premium account, and we use two factor authentication with them. Integrating passpack with google apps would give us several benefits:

1) Two factor authentication would already be done (not necessary to get yubikey, or rely on emails which sometimes take a few moments to arrive).
        2) Disabling access to a terminated employee would be as simple as deactivating their google account which we already do. We would not have to remember to deactivate yet another account.
        3) Logging in would be simplified (no need to remember another user/pass for users).

Passpack is really coming along. A few more features like this and tag sharing will really start to make it a strong add-on to google apps and other users of SAS software.

Feedback and Knowledge Base