or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    James DasherJames Dasher shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    sam9ssam9s shared a merged idea: web mobil version ok, but a native Android ver would be awsome  ·   · 
    Alexis KARTMANNAlexis KARTMANN shared a merged idea: Using the upcoming Adobe Air runtime for Android to provide a native Android application  ·   · 
    Rajen, SingaporeRajen, Singapore shared a merged idea: Develop native application for iPhone and Android as web have it's own limitation.  ·   · 

63 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LynneLynne commented  · 

I LOVE Passpack but I had to move on to another password manager because of Passpack's lack of native iPhone and Android apps. Your web-mobile version just isn't enough for me. I still recommend Passpack at all of my training sessions, but none of my participants are interested if it doesn't have a native app they can use. I'd return to Passpack in a heartbeat if you gave us a native app, and I'd even gladly pay more than what I'm paying for that other password manager.

• Keith L.Keith L. commented  · 

Oh c'mon, this should be a no brainer! The mobile website just isn't ever going to be as capable as a native app.

• DaveKDaveK commented  · 

Just made the switch to lastpass. Before I had mSecure as a single user. As I grew into multi-user, passpack gave me a great tool to share common logins. The pain? Mobile version. I just can't live with that any more. I've had other pain with lastpass but with the native app, which works wonderfully with both ios and android, I can't stay with passpack any longer. Sad to switch but so happy to get my app back on the phone. I hope after four years of asking, someone at passpack will finally realize the value. Maybe you guys should use the mobile app with hundreds of passwords and see why we all want the native app.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Stand out of the crowd with an android app;

• K KK K commented  · 

web apps are so 2004 :) lets go native! :) :) :)

• Bad Dog DesignBad Dog Design commented  · 

I just went to https://m.passpack.com and got a big ugly yellow and red security warning. I accepted it and continued and now the https:// is slashed out with a red line. Not what I want to see post-Heartbleed. I've been waiting a long time for an android app and thinking it might not be happening anytime soon - I really don't like LastPass but may have to make the switch.

• Vineeth MohanVineeth Mohan commented  · 

An Android App is highly welcome. It's annoying to use mobile browser all the time and it feels a lot insecure for me.

• darren elliottdarren elliott commented  · 

Come on guys not sure how much longer I can wait for this, happy to pay 69p (given I am free account user at present).

• Ben TeagueBen Teague commented  · 

I am highly debating on moving to another platform that has native iPhone, Desktop & Web. Native iPhone would be tremendous!!

• Charles MilesCharles Miles commented  · 

Native Android app please - for years you have mentioned the mobile version of the site but, for me imho, it falls (way way) short of a good native application.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I don't know if this has been stated, but it's nearly impossible to differentiate between passwords on the mobile site. We use this to store passwords for the customers we support. As such, the passwords we store have long names beginning with the client name. You can only see a few characters on the mobile site, so we'll have 15-20 different entries that all look the same. Without a way to scroll through the password names, the mobile site is useless in our situation.

• JanJan commented  · 

Hi,
        what is the problem to develop an mobile version of the air application?
        Air is availible for mobile since minimum two years.

• dasheddotdasheddot commented  · 

Of course we are all aware of the existence of the mobile version. Nowadays a service without a native mobile app is a show-stopper. Personally I implemented some mobile editions of web applications, but for a web application this can be only a temporary solution.

So please outsource this or whatever, I would pay a premium account just for an iOS app. But if I can't see "Planned" on this suggestion in the near future I feel impelled - and for sure lot of other users - to move to your competitors.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please, please roll out a native app with offline storage. There are many easy options coming out once-a-week on the appstore that it is getting very hard not to jump-to-the-dark-side.

• Anonymous commented  · 

You guys have no idea how many more new users you can pull in through a polished native app. Plus you'll also be retaining the existing customer base from going with another password manager that has a native app.

• ReubenReuben commented  · 

Common guys... Would happily pay for a passpack app like 1password... Maybe outsource it to another company? Mobile app is not really that good...

• SamSam commented  · 

It needn't be that difficult, or time consuming. You could use http://www.phonegap.com/ to ease cross-platform development. Why have you been holding back so long on this? Do you want help? I'll happily work with you to make this a reality :)

• SamSam commented  · 

Build native apps! It's hard to convince people how good Passpack is when you don't have your own native apps for mobile, with offline storage. I just bought 1Password for my girlfriend because it was readily available from the app store. She doesn't want to have to have an internet connection every time she needs a password. Passpack is a much better product than 1Password, but you're definitely losing market share now. I've been recommending you ever since I signed up, but that position is becoming untenable without native apps. Please please please build an iOS app.

• Graeme JGraeme J commented  · 

I've been an enthusiastic user and advocate of Passpack for many years. Your product and style were quite appealing. However your silence on the standalone mobile app issue is very concerning - I have to wonder if you've now given up in this business and are just letting your user base drift away? If not, you probably should say something encouraging on this subject soon. The move to mobile is very real, as I'm sure you are aware, and "checking out your web-mobile version" just doesn't cut it in 2013. I now struggle to recommend your product, solely due to this shortcoming.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base