My suggestion for Passpack is ...

Secure document storage

Upload files, or attach to entries, to be encrypted inside your Passpack account. Could also serve as a backup for SSH keys.

727 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminPasspack (Admin, Passpack) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

41 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Storing ssh / key / crt files is the only technical reason stopping me moving our business from keepass to passpack. The notes box is too small even on the more expansive plans.

• Anonymous commented  · 

No active development then?

• Henry commented  · 

I have a need to attach files to credentials as well, I thought this would be here,...

• Anonymous commented  · 

I assume no updates on this?. We have a need for this as well, and were really hoping passpack would have it by now.

• Anonymous commented  · 

*several years later*

Any updates?

• Sarah Madden commented  · 

Any update on this? The need to share SSH keys is making us consider other solutions.

• Yoram Kulbak commented  · 

We're sharing passwords between team members and we need support for sharing ssh keys. Not having this feature is a concern that drives us to look for another tool.

• Anonymous commented  · 

yes a must have feature. SSH keys need to be secure.

• Bee commented  · 

Love Love Love This Idea!

• Erik commented  · 

If you guys had only implemented this feature, you would have won our business. Too bad. Meanwhile we'll be using LastPass, which has these features.

• Ben Schmidt commented  · 

I am looking for some central storage system that allows me to upload SSL Keys, and switch configs

• Anonymous commented  · 

this would be really good to have to make passpack the one place to store all credential information (e.g. certificates) of a business.

• John Miller commented  · 

We have to produce scans of passports/SSNs/visas etc. for employees. We also use copies of signatures and handwriting fonts to sign important documents. I would like a place to store and more importantly share these documents that is not dropbox.

• Toby commented  · 

I'd really, really like to see this, I'm trying to organize online encrypted backup and need somewhere safe to store the keys, first place I tried was here :(

• krra commented  · 

We have a lot of software license keys (files) - secure storage for small files is a must for our team/company.

• emkay commented  · 

when I still used keepass I used to scan my TAN lists for ebanking and attach em. would love that with passpack!

• Konstantin commented  · 

You considered things September 27, 2010, It's more then year have elapsed.
        Why is it takes so long to implement so simpe feature?
        How's it going?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base